TIDO's mission is to inspire dancers, build community, and advance Irish dance in partnership with
Our 2018-2019 Officers are:
Kim O’Leary, President
Elizabeth Nash, Vice President
Jennifer Sullivan, Treasurer
Julia Morris, Secretary
Carol Dawson, Compliance Advisor
We thank our generous sponsors for their continued support - click on picture below to go to their website
TIDO accepts donations, and we use them for:
- Hosting the American Pride Feis & Music City Feis which helps to advance Irish culture and visibility of SAID in both Middle Tennessee and the Irish dancing community
- Heighten awareness of Irish culture by supporting the SAID Performance Troupe
- Offer parties, movie nights and gatherings for the dancers and their families to build community; we want each dancer and their family to feel a part of the bigger whole community of dancers at SAID
- Extra gifts like tshirts, pillowcases, or beach towels for those dancers attending majors. Even if your dancer isn’t there yet, it’s likely they will be!
- Support SAID’s needs where we are able! Because we must are a non-profit, we can’t use donated funds for some things but prioritizing what we are able to support is all with your dancer in mind.